ζ͡»ƒЯίЄήК
words of song : EmIneM HELlo P-yeme10
ζ͡»ƒЯίЄήК
words of song : EmIneM HELlo P-yeme10
ζ͡»ƒЯίЄήК
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

الرئيسيةالبوابةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

..........(¯`*•.¸,¤°´ ' أهـلا و سـهـلا بـكـم فـي مـنـتـدى فــريـنـدز نـتـمـنـى لـكـم قـضـاء أجـمـل الأوقـات مـعـنـا`°¤,¸.•*´¯)..........

words of song : EmIneM HELlo

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
أمـــيـــر الـظـلاآمـ
عـضـو جـيـد
عـضـو جـيـد
أمـــيـــر الـظـلاآمـ

الـجـنـس : ذكر الأبـراج : الثور
عـدد الـمـسـاهـمـات : 213
نـقـاط : 533
تاريخ التسجيل : 20/08/2011
العمر : 27
العمل/الترفيه العمل/الترفيه : business
الـمـزاج الـمـزاج : بـــAــحـبــRــكـــ

words of song : EmIneM HELlo Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: words of song : EmIneM HELlo   words of song : EmIneM HELlo I_icon_minitime29/8/2011, 11:20 pm

Hello, allow me to introduce myself My name is Shady, it's so nice to meet you It's been a long time, I'm sorry, I've been away so long My name is Shady, I never meant to leave you
You see that chick in the gym checkin' me out? Any second I'm 'bout to stick her neck in my mouth I lose a pill and I'm recklessly wreckin' the house That was supposed to be breakfast, where the heck is it now?
There's the necklace I lost right next to Stephanie's blouse Man, I should check to see if my mom left any out Nope, guess I'll reroute, maybe somewhere in the depths of the couch Oh, jackpot, yeah, open Sesame mouth
Down the hatch, had the feelin' you can't match it A rat-tat-tap on your door with the damn ratchet Attack-tack-tackin' a whore with a damn hatchet A knapsack packed with like 40 some Xanax's
Shortly come back, I'm tryin to score me some lap dances I'm 'bout to relapse, so baby, pour me some Jack Daniels Formula 44D and 40's with bad capsules The bad apple spoils the bunch, I'm back atcha
Well, I don't mean any harm, all I wanted to do was to just say hello And are you menstruatin', baby? My lil' friend's waitin' to say hello The way your titties are wigglin' and your booty's shakin' like jello Well I don't mean any harm, all I wanted to do was to just say hello
Yeah, my equilibrium's off, must be the lithium I don't need to buy any drugs, man, people gimme 'em It just becomes everyday, extra curriculum No reason in particular, it was strictly fun
A 5th of rum and 2 bottles of 151 51 people asleep in my damn livin' room Excuse me, hun, but what is your name, Vivienne? I woke up next to ya naked and err, did we um?
Of course we did, but didn't I strap a jimmy, hun? I'm lookin' for the torn wrapper but there don't seem to be one No offense, baby girl, I don't mean any harm But disease is somethin' I'm tryna keep my penis free from
I find the package and I'm cool, I immediately run Like Speedy Gonzales to see if I see anyone Who might have a couple of 3's, I'm fiendin' for some My head is poundin' to the beat of the drum
Well, I don't mean any harm, all I wanted to do is just say hello Do ya happen to have anythin' on you to make my mood mellow? Some are opal and some are pink Some are blue and some are just yellow Well, I don't mean any harm, all I wanted to do is just say hello
Oh, those were the days, they certainly were It's hurtin' me to know that I'll be closin' that curtain for good Word, word, word, word, word, word, word I second that and a third, rushed to emergency surgery
To try to flush me because of the drugs that he purchased He's no longer gettin' them free, 100 bucks for these Percodans Plus it's gettin' to be where he lustfully searched the den Pain is hittin' his knee and his muscles be hurtin' him
Tirelessly on the phone tryin' to russle up Muscle relaxants for his back and a couple of Pax's Now he's doublin' backwards and he's stumblin' back Slipped and fell, hit his back bone, heard somethin' go crack
Now he's up in the bathroom like he's bustin' a nap Almost ended it that soon because of the fact I'm just bustin' my own chops while I'm bustin' a rap Resuscitated and rejuved, so .... it, I'm back
Well, I don't mean any harm, all I wanted to do is just say hello Do ya happen to have anythin' on you to make my mood mellow? Some are opal and some are pink Some are blue and some are just yellow Girl, I don't mean any harm, all I wanted to do is just say hello
That's all I'm sayin'
Hello, allow me to introduce myself My name is Shady, it's so nice to meet you It's been a long time, I'm sorry, I've been away so long My name is Shady, I never meant to leave you
Yeah, it's like startin' over, clean slate, ha
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

words of song : EmIneM HELlo
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» words of song : Eminem -Lose your self
»  words oF Eminem Iam not Afraid
» words of song : Ke$ha we are who we are
» words of song blown away
» Words oF song : Down ---- Jay sean