ζ͡»ƒЯίЄήК
"جميع مواضيع (اللغة الأنجليزية ) للصف العاشر في سوريا" P-yeme10
ζ͡»ƒЯίЄήК
"جميع مواضيع (اللغة الأنجليزية ) للصف العاشر في سوريا" P-yeme10
ζ͡»ƒЯίЄήК
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

الرئيسيةالبوابةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

..........(¯`*•.¸,¤°´ ' أهـلا و سـهـلا بـكـم فـي مـنـتـدى فــريـنـدز نـتـمـنـى لـكـم قـضـاء أجـمـل الأوقـات مـعـنـا`°¤,¸.•*´¯)..........

"جميع مواضيع (اللغة الأنجليزية ) للصف العاشر في سوريا"

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
????
زائر
Anonymous

"جميع مواضيع (اللغة الأنجليزية ) للصف العاشر في سوريا" Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: "جميع مواضيع (اللغة الأنجليزية ) للصف العاشر في سوريا"   "جميع مواضيع (اللغة الأنجليزية ) للصف العاشر في سوريا" I_icon_minitime12/10/2011, 6:24 pm

[b]مواضيع الصف العاشر
I-Write an online guide recommending eating places for visitors to your town in Syria (Students' Book –page 14)
I' recommend the All Snacks which is the best restaurant in the city centre. It serves different kinds of foods like pizza, hamburger and shawerma. If you are not really hungry you can relax with tea or a cola. Another place to go to is Ali Baba that serves all the Arabian dishes. It is in the city centre too. The vine stuffed leaves ,grilled fish and barbecues with pickles and vegetable are famous there. If you come here you should try these restaurants. All waiters here know English , so you do not have to worry.
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
II- Write a review of a book that you have read. (Students' Book –page 21)
I have read a very well-organized story called “The Old Man and the Sea “. The story written by Hemingway tells the life of an unlucky old man who has tried his best to catch a very big fish. The hero, Santiago has always wanted to prove that he is still a good fisherman. He was able to catch a big one but sharks came and ate it. I liked the story very much and the best thing of it was when he came back to the shore tired but full of hope.
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
III-Talk about a scientist, a great inventor or a famous person you know or read about: (Students' Book –page 21)
Galileo , born in Italy, wondered about many things in life. He was interested in Math. He measured time and movement of stars in the sky. The other theory stated that two different weights fall together from the same height. After that he invented the compass and thermometer. The most important discovery of his time was proving that the sun was not moving and the Earth and the planets revolve around it. I think he is the inventor that everyone will admire.
@@@@@@@@@@@@@
IV-You are going to plan and write a cultural holiday programme for visitors to a place in Syria:( Students' Book –page 31)

Three days in Damascus
Damascus is one of the oldest cities in the world . It tells us much about the culture of the ancient world. A group of tourists , interested in history, old buildings and heritage , is coming to Damascus for three days. This is a cultural holiday programme for the tourists:
Day 1 Arrival and the Ancient City The Gates and Walls of Damascus are located in the middle of the capital of Syria. They are constructed by grey stones and the gates are made of precious wood and iron. They are marvelous traces as well as the Umayyad Mosque
Day 2 Shopping in the old suqs Al-Hamadyya is a good place for shopping. It is also as old as the city itself built by Sultan Abd-Al-Hameed. Here you can buy the souvenirs and enjoy the sights and sounds.
Day 3 Modern Damascus and departure There are a lot of five-star hotels and new markets to visit. Malls and great centres are part of the modern city. They attract visitors all over the world.
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
V-The importance of the computer: (Students' Book –page 39)
Computers nowadays are the backbone of modern life, but no machine can replace spirit and love in us . They are magnificent tools in business for their quick process. They are also useful in general life for their benefits in all fields. These magic sets have changed difficult things into easy ones. They have made the whole Earth like a small village through sending E-mails in a speedy way. We can benefit from computers in learning foreign languages and other subjects like math, physics, etc. I think everybody should know how to use it.
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
VI-Your favourite book this year (Activity Book Page 13)
My favourite book this year is The Arabian Nights which is folk tales from the past. It talks about different things in life. It is full of wisdom and knowledge. Human values such as bravery, truthfulness and honesty can teach people how to behave in case of danger and troubles. This book is fascinating and shows us strange places and ideas that are not common nowadays. I think you all should read it and know its benefits.

VII- the difference between traditional and modern stories . (Activity Book Page 13)
Traditional stories usually show us strange worlds that are not known nowadays. They talk about the past life of people. But we do not have to forget that they can teach us human values which are disappearing day by day. On the other hand, modern stories are very important in our life. They usually talk about our real problems and the life we live and which is full of technology. Such stories can also teach new values which were not common in the past.

VIII- An author who you admire (Activity Book Page 13)
Hanna Menah , a Syrian author, is really a great one in the history of Syria and the Arab world. He wrote a lot of novels that talk about societies in our real life. What really impresses is that he talks about the lives of the poor and the rich at the same time. In his books he shows us that values can be taught not gained. In fact he is not an academic man but a barber. That proves that life itself can make great authors. You are supposed to read some of his books like The Blue Lamps and Al-Yater.

IX- Write a report in your notebook about the traffic situation in a city you know well. Suggest hoe this situation could be improved. ( Activity Book Page 18) ( Students' Book Page 27)
1-The reason for writing
I am writing this report to tell you about the traffic situation in Damascus. It has been increasing for the last ten years.
2-The worries of a majority
To get to work you need at least thirty minutes because of the jam caused by the small cars. Most people who I talked to feel that the situation will lead to more problems. To them everything is becoming worse day by day
3- Conclusion and recommendations
I think that the government or the city council should help reducing that jam and air pollution as well. People here are really aware of that problem and begin sharing another's car or walk to work for physical activity. That way would make streets safer.

X - Write a review of a book that you have read. Write 100-120 words (Students' Book –page 21)
I have read a very well-organized story called “The Old Man and the Sea “. The story written by Hemingway tells the life of an unlucky old man , Santiago, who has tried his best to catch a very big fish. Another main character is the boy ,Manoline, who wants happily to serve his master. All the events take place in a sea. The hero has always wanted to prove that he is still a good fisherman. He was able to catch a big one but sharks came and ate it. I liked the story very much and the best thing of it was when he came back to the shore tired but full of hope. I would recommend the reader to read it because it is a lesson in a life full of pain.

XI- Write your own sets of instructions. Choose one of the five types of instructions from exercise 1. Use sequence words and phrases at the beginning , in the middle and at the end.
( Activity Book Page 26 )
Ordering something on the Internet
First of all, find the items or books you like to buy and enjoy having to your shopping basket. Next you are expected to fill in an order telling your personal data; name and address for delivery. After that you have to use your visa card details. By the way, make sure that the details are correct or you might lose your money. At last, press the OK or the Order Now button. In a few seconds you will receive a letter about the way of delivery.

XII- Write a letter using informal language ( Activity Book Page 36 )
Hi everybody,
Mm, I've noticed the advert on the Net and in fact I want be one of the members of the selling group. I want to sell old and second hand books . Then, send me the application form that you need. Can you tell me if there is anybody here in my area who can help? Many friends like to join your group, too. Keep in touch and I am ready.
Write me back
Best regards
Sam

XIII- Write a letter using formal language ( Activity Book Page 36 )
Dear Sirs,
I have just seen your honorable advert and I am very pleased to join your organization. In response to your question, I can confirm that I am interested in selling and buying old books of interest. I am really pleased to hear that you can accept members from other areas. Now I am enclosing the application you need and full details of my current activities. One of my friends asked me to join.
Your faithfully,
Sam

XIV- Write about a visit you have made to an interesting place ( Activity Book Page 39 )
Last year I went to The Blue Beach by bus. It was very hot in Damascus because it was summer. We stayed in a nice flat near the beach which was fantastic. My family and I enjoyed the sun go down. We had different kind of sea foods. One of the guides took us to see the old city and visit great sports center. In the afternoon we swam and had fun along the seaside.

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

"جميع مواضيع (اللغة الأنجليزية ) للصف العاشر في سوريا"
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» "موضوع عن مقال (اللغة الفرنسية) للصف العاشر في سوريا"
» "موضوع عن الطاقة (اللغة الفرنسية ) للصف العاشر في سوريا"
» "موضوع عن البطالة (اللغة الفرنسية ) للصف العاشر في سوريا"
» "موضوع حكاية شعبية تقليدية(قصة) (اللغة الأنجليزية) للصف التاسع في سوريا
» " موضوع اختر موقعا سياحيا من بلدتك ( اللغة الأنجليزية ) للصف التاسع في سوريا"

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى